Controls ABC, Easy as PLC!
PLCs (Programable Logic Controller) have been predominant in process control systems since the early 1980’s and can be configured to control a wide range of processes
At Adbro we have extensive experience in a vast range of PLCs across a wide range of range industry sectors.
Our services are not limited to our own supplied systems but also include modifications and upgrades to the clients own systems.
We have experience in the following vendors PLCs:
- Rockwell Allen Bradley -PLC3, SLC500, MicroLogix, Compact Logix
- Siemens – Step 5, Step 7 300 & 400, S7 1200 & S7 1500
- B&R – Automation Studio 2.7 onwards
- Mitsubishi – FX Series, Q Series
Our PLC controls system are used in the following scenarios:
- Pump Control
- Generator Control
- Plastics handing (molding and forming)
- Packaging (Flow wrapping, palletising)
- Mixing Control
- Machine Retrofits
- Process Control
- Building Management
- Machine Vision
And in the following industry sectors
- OEM systems
- CIP systems
- Manufacturing Support